restoration [res-tuh-rey-shuh n] noun
1. the act of restoring; renewal, revival, or reestablishment.
2. the state or fact of being restored.
3. a return of something to a former, original, normal, or unimpaired condition.
4. restitution of something taken away or lost.
5. something that is restored, as by renovating.
6. a reconstruction or reproduction of an ancient building, extinct animal,or the like, showing it in its original state.
7. a putting back into a former position, dignity, etc.
Finding myself in the midst of bad life choices, a failed marriage and eventual divorce of a 21 year relationship, legal issues, and loss of everything that I treasured in life, The very existence of who I thought I was as a person then was all planted into the husband that I no longer had. I began to realize that I had just entered my very own biblical "JOB" season. I lost love, friendships, all traces of hope and the will to live; I was at rock bottom. I had no other choice but to lean and depend fully on God.
As I allowed God to crush me in order to reconstruct me, I gained a desire to make a change in my life, learn from the past and leave it behind. The result was a new Woman of God, determined to minister to women all over the world, to share my testimony of struggle, defeat and rejection TO now experiencing revival, reconstruction and ... RESTORATION. God helped me bounce back and placed me on a new journey. I began to embrace being a single mother of two beautiful daughters, learned the means of survival, my business started to experiencing exponential growth and I am well on my way to receiving my Masters Degree in Business Administration from Liberty University. God had indeed shown me RESTORED FAVOR!
Taking on a new social media persona now know as Restored Favor and leaning wholly on the one and ONLY TRUE living God, I gained the courage to trust in God, do his will and look forward to a future, which holds restoration and love through Jesus Christ. RestorationTees was birthed as a symbol of my journey. A sweet reminder of where I was, the woman I am today, and the testimony God is preparing me to be! From REJECTION to SUCCESS ... This is the story of RestorationTees.